We wear our Oaks uniform with pride.
We believe that our school uniform fosters a sense of belonging and pride in our school; it also contributes to our positive ethos and equal opportunities. We are grateful that parents ensure that their children abide by our compulsory school dress code.
Our school uniform is now available from a company called ‘School Wear For Less’. You can purchase our uniform on line from;
• Navy pinafore dresses or skirts, navy or black trousers
• White blouses or white or navy polo shirts
• Navy sweatshirt/cardigans or knitwear
• Blue and white check or striped dresses may be worn in the summer.
• Plain blue, black or white socks or tights
• Grey trousers or shorts
• White shirts or white or navy blue polo shirts
• Navy sweatshirts or knitwear
• Plain blue, black or white socks
Both girls and boys should wear black or navy school shoes, with a heel and sole of an appropriate and safe height.
All these items can be bought from any local department store. T-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts and girls’ cardigans, all with the school logo, plus PE shorts and PE bags can be purchased from the school office.
• Navy or white shorts
• Navy or white T-shirts (They may alternatively wear their ‘house’ colour T-shirt.)
• Plimsolls (trainers from Year 3)
• Change of socks
• From Year 3 the children will require a warm top or tracksuit for outside games
Please mark all clothing and shoes clearly with the name of your child. Children will need a drawstring bag for their PE kit, which should be brought into school on a Monday and taken home on a Friday to be washed.
Please contact the school office by E-mail or by giving us a call on 01293 527473 to arrange a viewing or ask any questions you may have.